Everyone around the world is watching to see who the next president of the United States will be. Candidate commercials are bombarding the airways with defiant messages of hope for the future. Some say this is the most important election of the century. Others say it will be the most important election ever.
But, how will you vote?
As a Christian writer with a conservative message I say: Vote Bible principles.
1. Learn who stands for Abortion, and who believes life begins at conception.
2. Find out who believes gay rights are modern and okay, and who believes homosexuality is a sin.
3. Learn who believes a gay man or woman has a right to marry another homosexual, and who believes marriage should only be between a woman and a man.
4. Find out who believes in Christ, and who caters to the Muslim’s?
5. Who stands with Israel, and who doesn’t?
You can then decide with your vote who will make the best president based on what the Bible says.
Just remember when voting that God will have the last say concerning your decision.
©.2012 Phoebe Leggett
Visit me online at www.phoebe-leggett.com and order my book.
Please sign up for my Blog, or leave a Comment.