PRAY FOR THE PEACE of JERUSALEM
The nation that turns its back on God is the nation God will destroy. Israel will be the deciding factor. If America rejects Israel, God rejects us. It’s that plain and simple.
President Obama chose David Letterman’s show over a significant and essential meeting with Israel’s prime minister to discuss if and how America would respond to Israel’s defensive issues. His attitude speaks volumes and reduces our power in the eyes of God. Our nation is now at risk by uncaring and detached leadership.
May God have mercy on the United States of America.
The only thing that will save this country is Christian unity. But is there enough concern among Christians in America to turn this nation around?
We’ve already killed our future through abortion. We’ve allowed our borders to remain open despite warnings of imminent disaster at the hands of the Taliban. Already this country harbors radicals and Islamic weapons ready to bomb major cities across America.
This upcoming election could be the deciding factor. Will America stand with Israel, or fall due to arrogance and anti-Christian leadership?
Your vote matters. Vote using the Bible and Godly principles as your guide.
1. Will my candidate stand in defense of Israel, or shun them?
2. Does my selected candidate stand for or against abortion?
3. Does he believe marriage is only between a man and a woman, or can also be between two men and two women?
4. Does my candidate believe in God alone, or is Islam and other religions equal to Jehovah God?
5. Does my candidate believe in a strong military defense, or a weakened one due to out-of-control desires for spending defense money on other projects?
This election could be the deciding factor between our life as we know it—or future destruction that will ultimately cause our death?
As a Christian conservative, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. For if they have peace, we have peace.
PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM”.
“SHA-ALU SHALOM YIRUSHALAYIM
“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May those who love you be secure” (Psalms 122:6) (NIV)
Vote Biblical principles for leadership this November 6, 2012.
©.2012 Phoebe Leggett
Visit me online at www.phoebe-leggett.com and order my book, It’s My Time to Grieve.
Please sign up for my Blog, or leave a Comment.